The Postdoc Council Members and Keith Micoli
Photos and Highlights from Our Recent Postdoc Social Events
- Postdoc Camping Trip 2012 - Our first ever camping trip at North-South Lake, Catskills, NY was a great success! Fourteen postdocs spent two days and nights getting to know each other and enjoying great weather and a lot of great hiking. Click here for more info on the upcoming Postdoc Camping Trip we have planned for this summer at Woodland Valley Campground.
- Horseback Riding at Deep Hollow Ranch, Montauk, NY -Postdocs and friends enjoyed horseback riding on Montauk Beach following by wine tasting!
- Kayaking on the Hudson River -Postdocs enjoyed a great kayaking tour on the Hudson River, NY
- Sackler Summer Party 2011 - EPIC party featured live music by The Fades; and first ever Lab Olympics!
- Postdoc Appreciation Day - All NYU Postdocs were honored at this fantastic BBQ
- Hudson River Boat Cruise 2011 - Sackler Postdocs and Graduate Students enjoyed good food, live music and dancing as they cruised along the Hudson.
- Celebrating St. Patrick's Day - NYU Postdocs celebrated this day with food, drinks and more drinks, Irish music and dancing.
- Valentine's Day Party - Our first ever Valentine's party was a huge success. Over 100 postdocs and friends joined us for a great time!
- Sackler Ice Skating Trip to Bryant Park - A courageous group of postdocs and grad students braved the cold and went to Bryant Park on Jan 12 for a fun night of ice skating.
- Christmas Party - We celebrated the holidays with a great party complete with our very own Christmas tree!
- Best Costume, Pumpkin Carving Contest and Halloween Movie Night - All had a good time as we selected winners for the best costume and pumpkin masterpiece. Movie feature of the night was "The Shining"
- 2nd Annual Sackler Research Day - View recap, photos and the 2010 Sackler Research Day Program Book.