NYU Postdoctoral Travel Awards
Award Overview and Guidelines
The Postdoctoral Program of the NYU Sackler Institute provides a travel award program specifically directed to the NYU postdoctoral community attending or presenting at professional or academic meetings. *Update* This year we are pleased to announce that we will be sponsoring up to ten $500 travel awards this year at Research Day 2013, September 16th. Please note that moving forward, this is how we will select all travel awards each year. We will no longer have the various application periods throughout the year. See below for how to apply for a 2013-2014 postdoc travel award.
NYU Postdoc Research Travel Awards for 2013-2014:
The NYU Postdoctoral Program is pleased to announce the revival of the NYULMC Postdoc Research Day on September 16th, 2013! This event celebrates the incredible research being done here at NYU and will allow postdocs to showcase their significant contributions to NYU research community. The planned poster session will be held from 3-5pm in Alumni Hall Breezeway and will be followed by an awards ceremony and reception in the Smilow Multipurpose room. Outstanding poster presentations will receive $500 travel awards. Submit your poster TODAY!
When: Monday, September 16th, 2013 | 3-5pm
Where: Alumni Hall Breezeway – in front of Farkas Auditorium
Details for Poster Submission:
- A panel of faculty members will serve as judges for the poster competition.
- You will need to submit an abstract title and an abstract.
- It is permissible to re-use a poster from a previous conference/research day.
- Poster dimension should be: 4 feet wide by 4 feet high (thumb pins will be provided for hanging posters)
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to consult your PI before submitting your Poster title.
- Participation in Postdoc Research Day is open to NYULMC Postdocs ONLY.
- Complete the registration form HERE.
Deadline for Abstracts Submission: September 4th, 2013. Submit your abstracts HERE